Meets Every Tuesday Night from 6:00pm-7:30pm beginning January 26th!
This 10 week long intensive program sees students work through every aspect of independent film making.
Using pro equipment and guided by industry experts, the crew gets to grips with storytelling, directing, filming, editing and finally mastering a fully completed short film - ready for submission to the festival circuit!
Meets Every Saturday at 11:00am beginning September 12th!
Led by Jeff Carter & David Haynes, this photography group are given a creative challenge each week designed to improve their photographic and visual story telling skills.
No prior photography experience is required but you must bring and be able to use your camera. If you are interested in training on your camera prior to or during the course please contact us for details of our one on one camera courses.
You must book each session online each week. Bundle & save! Prepay 10 classes, get 1 FREE! Contact Stefanie to find out how to save!
The Formula of Screen Writing with Mark Moorer
Meets Tuesday's from 6:30pm-7:30pm beginning October 13th!
During this 6 week class, students will learn the mechanics of how to write a screenplay.
- Understanding & knowing your target audience.
- Breaking down Hollywood (find out what producers are looking for)
- Learn how the first 10 pages can make or break your script.
- The importance of a strong log line.
- Basics of creating complex characters that can elevate genre.
- Finding your unique voice in a sea of screenwriters.