Your party will work on their movie script together, cast their characters and then film their original movie!
What will the kids be doing throughout the day?
Your party will begin their day learning the basic fundamentals of our equipment, camera techniques and developing their story. They will work on their movie script together, cast their characters and film their original movie.
We will break for lunch and cake.
Your birthday child will go home with a custom t-shirt and all party guests will get a copy of their movie scripts.
In one-two weeks you will receive your customized DVDs for each child in attendance.
Please note – families pick a movie theme ahead of time eg. Princess Party, Pirate Party etc.
Film Genres can include:
- Wild West,
- Silent Film,
- Slap Stick Comedy
- All equipment necessary for the day is provided (ie camera’s, iMac computers, etc)
- Movie making educational instruction
- Facility usage & FFA Staff
- Costumes/Props during their filmmaking
- Final professional edit of student films
- T-shirt for the Birthday Child
- Customized DVD’s
- Take home movie scripts
- Pizza Lunch = includes soft drink, customized pizza, garlic rolls and disposable eatery and cutlery
Offered on Saturday’s from 10am - 2pm
Ages 6 and up
Minimum of 5 children for a price of $400
More than 5 children at an additional cost of $50 per child.
We can order your custom “Slate” Cake = contact us for price
Professional Photographer and original Movie Poster design: $75 an hour
Slide Show DVD = $30 each
Individual Movie poster printing
- 16x20 poster = $35 each
- 20x30 poster = $50 each
- 24x36 poster = $60 each
Bringing in your own lunch and cake = $30 clean up fee
Additional T-shirts = $20 each